Author Topic: Pope gives Dope and Pat chews Fat on Creationism  (Read 2739 times)

PSALM14:1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Pope gives Dope and Pat chews Fat on Creationism
« on: October 28, 2014, 10:51:19 AM »
The Pope, leader of Roman Catholics worldwide, and Pat Robertson, whom some consider a leader for Evangelicals, both recently pronounced Young Earth Creationism and the Biblical account of Genesis to be unworthy of credibility, and instead the Big Bang and millions of years are the truth.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 07:32:08 PM by PSALM14:1 »

nathan hogroast

• View Profile
Re: Pope gives Dope and Pat chews Fat on Creationism
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 01:25:55 PM »
i can't believe it, just when the world is waking up to the truth that evolution is a big fat lie, this idiot comes along and gives his blessing to the lie, putting the cause of creationism back years....of all the people to do that...i feel sick.

PSALM14:1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 01:51:34 PM »
Well, it did take them 400 years or so to recognize that Galileo might have been correct.  Now they're so embarrassed by that, they don't want to make the same mistake, so once again they're going along with consensus "science" (let's not forget that the RC church bought into the geocentrism of the Aristotelians and Ptolemaicists of the day, not vice-versa) so as to make them look good in man's eyes.  The RC church has always been one to assimilate popular cultural practices.

ckatheman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 07:20:40 PM »
Maybe the end days are near...

Luke 18:8 - I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?